terça-feira, 28 de janeiro de 2014

Leave your excuses at the Door!



We make many excuses to avoid fulfilling our responsibilities and if we stop to think about, the reasons, it is because they are normally boring and aren’t rewarding. We should try to change some daily activities and make them better to make our life easier and good. 

Today I was really tired, and I was not sure if it was a good idea have a class at the end of the day, especially English. First because after a full day’s work you just want go home and relax and recharge your energy for the next day, the second reason is, you automatically think “Oh, I have to think and speak in another language” and after you think “It’s just a one class, there isn’t problem miss it, next week I will study more (lie)”. 

So I skipped the excuses and I went to the class. Was difficult keep motivation after the work, but I tried. Magically, in 5 minutes I just forgot all excuses and stopped thinking about anything different than the conversation in the class. I was having fun with the colleagues and the teacher. I forgot the time and enjoyed the conversation practicing my English. At the end of the class I stopped to think what made me so happy, and I had the conclusion that when I have fun in class, everything is easy and good, and I learn. The class was amazing, we learned a lot I could see how important it was for me to forget the excuses, and skip the obstacles. 

Next class I may have the same problems, I will probably feel tired, I will have some excuses, but now I have the feeling that it is just the beginning, and in the end I will be better than now. I am pretty sure that the class is better, when you are relaxed and having fun. The mix of the teacher, the students and the content have to be a perfect combination to have fun. 

If you want learn something, specially a new language, you should go, day by day and maintain the effort to continue. It’s not easy and isn’t something you can see the results clearly. So enjoy your time, skip the excuses, be strong and try to relax and have fun.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário